The Sinking City is an action/investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft. In this new type of adventure, you take on the role of Charles W. Reed, an investigator in the 1920s United States. No sooner have you arrived in Oakmont, Massachusetts, than you are led to investigate a mysterious flood inundating the city, in the hopes of shedding light on the darkness that has seized the place and corrupted the minds of the inhabitants – and yours…
* An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
* A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit
* High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
* An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
* Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.