Yupitergrad is a plunger-driven cosmonaut game where you can swing through a space station in style – all in cel-shaded graphics. Can you believe that grappling hooks are the definitive way of locomotion in a place like this? It’s a one-of-a-kind experience, where VR platformer meets puzzles in a single-player campaign. It also gives you arcade thrills with Time Attack mode. All of this is soaked in a delicious dieselpunk sauce.
* Finally, a dynamic VR platformer without the risk of motion sickness.
* Indiana Jones-like navigation where you use grappling hooks and boosters? It’s like a jam and peanut butter combination.
* Campaign with over 50 levels, wacky plot, and a dose of Slavic humor and dad jokes.
* Everyone loves environmental puzzles – and we have them!
* Time Attack mode will have you swinging through 50 arcade levels, complete with leaderboards.
* Gymnasion mode – a place where you can swing and train crazy stunts;
* List of energetic and atmospheric tracks.
* Unique dieselpunk-in-space vibe.
* Easy to learn! You need only two minutes to start swinging.